Our ministry exists as a Bible-based discipleship community, focused on training Native followers of Jesus in principles of Christian leadership, spiritual formation, and life skills.
Our ministry partnership exists as a collaboration of ministries sharing a desire to see followers of Jesus discipled as Christian leaders who will impact their communities for Christ, with a particular focus on Alaska Natives.
Our ministry vision is that by 2025 we will…
- Train sixty students in Scripture and actively engage them in the process of reproducing disciples.
- Graduate thirty students and place them into ministry leadership roles.
Our vision for the ministry partnership is that by 2025 we will…
- Expand our Governance Council to include at least 2 additional ministry organizations.
- Develop multiple ways that ministry organizations can be involved with LEaD Alaska.
- Assist 3 more partnerships to develop in Alaska using LEaD Alaska’s collaborative model of governance and ministry.
- We value Scripture as our highest authority, and obey it as we are empowered by the Holy Spirit.
- We value transformation into Christlikeness.
- We value love that serves and that leads us to be partnership driven, team driven and team led.
- We value people because Christ loved them and died for them; therefore, we extend grace and mutual respect.
- We value speaking and hearing truth in love as an act of spiritual obedience.
- We value innovation that produces healthy change.
- We value human cultures as unique expressions of the glory and character of our Maker, and desire to see all cultures transformed and renewed by the power of the gospel.